Friday, December 28, 2012

How to get a Spouse Visa in Australia

Spouse Visa Australia requirements

Australian migration law permits partners and de facto partners of Australian residents, permanent residents and eligible New Zealand residents to stay permanently in Australia, to get an Australian visa in order to be able to live and work in Australia. To be able to get spouse visa Australia and to be able to bring your foreign wife or husband to Australia, you must be Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen and you must be married by law to your partner or plan to marry your partner before a final decision is made on your spouse visa application.


De Facto Relationship

If you are in a stable de facto relationship with your partner at least for 12 months before applying for partner visa, you might be qualified to get a de facto partner visa to bring your other half in Australia. If you are in de facto relationship with your partner you have to prove that. Both of you must have the same bank account, you must prove that you live together for at least one year, you should also prove that both of you participate in the payment of the household things and bills.

Spouse visa Australia options

Depending of your individual situation, your wife or husband possibly may apply for a provisional spouse visa both onshore or offshore.The Australian Spouse visa usually is granted as a temporary spouse visa. After two years if the relationship is still strong and you are together, you can apply for permanent partner visa.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Migration Agents in Australia - What You need to Know

Look for a registered migration agent

The migration agents in Australia has to be registered with the MARA – Migration Agents Registration Authority. An approved and registered migration agent is can give advises about the visa requirements and can help you to apply your visa application. In Australia it's ilegal to give advise about the visa requirements if you are not properly registered. If you decide to use a migration agent in Melbourne you will need to if the agent is registered with MARA. It is good to choose Registered migration agent because:
  • The properly registered agents passed a individual character test, have finished a complete course in Australia Immigration Law and they must follow the Code of Conduct;
  • The registered agents need to sustain their registration yearly and go to special professional seminars;
  • Every properly registered agent in Melbourne, need to have updated and current access to the Migration Regulations and Migration Act;
  • Each registered migration agent have the knowledge and expertise to help reduce the delays that happen by the insufficient knowledge of the migration law. By working with this kind og migration agent, you maximise your possibility of getting your visa on time;


    What registered migration agents should know

Australian migration agents should have a great knowledge of the migration law, to be able to help any customer with different issues. The information about you as a customer and your visa application will be kept strictly confidential. Your migration agent also has the task to keep you informed throughout the process with your visa application. Therefore the best thing you can do before choosing an agent, is to make a good research about which agent is the best for you.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Using an Immigration Agent to migrate to Australia

Australia Perth
Australia Perth (Photo credit: Kenny Teo (zoompict))

Why Australia?

Australia has the image of a country with optimal living conditions and opportunities to achieve the perfect balance between work and private life. This has made Australia one of the top destinations that foreigners choose as their second home. Quality of life, beautiful and exotic nature,
education and work opportunities make the number of foreigners wishing to immigrate to Australia increase every year.

How can you move to Australia?

Australia has strict laws and procedures when it comes to immigration. If you are thinking about migrating to Australia, it might be a good idea to consult a migration agent.
Using a migration agent is not essential to move in Australia. It actually depends completely on the ability to make a successful visa application. Somehow, it is a little bit like determining if you want to use an accounting professional to submit the return tax, or use a solicitor to make your Will.
It is individual choice. Many people feel confident to do it by themselves and do it effectively and successfully, and other people choose to use an expert consultant.
If you choose to use a registered migration agent in Australia, the offered services usually will include:
  • Giving you advice about what kind of visa is best for you if you are in or out of Australia;
  • Offering you a real and sincere opinion about your possibilities of success;
  • Giving you a strong, written quote of their charges to represent you, which includes information about the application components, for example translation and medicals costs that will represent other extra costs;
  • Ensuring that the needed application documents are of a standard that complies with the Australian Department of Immigration and the Citizenship's requirements;
  • Helping you with any specific difficulties;
  • Ensuring that your visa application form is finished right and correctly along with the right charge, - this means that your application is valid, because the Department can't accept invalid visa application;
  • Making legal submission to support your visa application and represent you in the best light;
  • Lodging the application, monitor the progress;
  • In the case that your visa application is not approved/unsuccessful, applying for Ministerial intervention, submit the appeal and represent you at the tribunal court date.

    Migration Agent Melbourne
One of the most important things you should know when choosing a migration agent is that the agent must be registered at the Migration Agents Registration Authority – MARA. It is a criminal act for the unregistered agents to provide advice.

Enhanced by Zemanta