Wednesday, September 20, 2017

A Must-Have Accessory for Exploring Australia : A Caravan Annex Extension

One night while watching TV with my wife, we talked about taking a trip all over Australia. I had many vacation days as she did as well. So, I got ready my caravan and we were ready for our trip. But, we had a little problem. The caravan is perfect for two, but we are four people (our two adorable children). I had two solutions – one expensive one two buy new caravan or the more practical one – to buy caravan annexextension. Now I was a little bit sceptical about this solution but hear me out – it has a happy ending.




First I had to find one I required quality, flexibility and functionality. So, after making a list of what I wanted and how much I was willing to pay, I found the perfect match. This was the best from both world – quality and price. I choose, Coast Awning Wall Kit. It has an innovative design and it comes with three doors (on each wall). It offer flexibility on the sides which makes it easy for accessing it. It is very suitable for roll awnings and it is made from polyester making it easy to clean while still keeping its strength and durability.

So, when I bought it came with a manual how to DIY with many interchangeable that could be easily replaced if damaged. Every window is made from three parts: clear PVC and Fly screen and outer polyester flap. Thanks to the fly screen you will get a breeze easier than your own home! This caravan annex extension is very adaptable and can go up to 2.7 meters in heighten and can project itself up to 2.4 meter. However, you still can lower this if you do not need any additional space. I had no problem installing it myself and required no help at ll. It is installed by using telescopic poles or sail track. Together with the easy-to-understand manual you will install it in no time.

This caravan annex extension is so good that I prioritise my children to sleep there. They are getting the maximum protection from the weather and have their own room to play and sleep. So, investing in this annex extension is the right thing to do. Also, there are many other extra rooms for your caravan on the market, but if you buy this one you won't forget. In the end, my family is happy on our Australian vacation tour. We are happy and safe. We have practical and functional solution. I highly recommend this!


No comments:

Post a Comment